- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups multi-grain biscuit mix
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup cold water
- 1 tablespoon organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/4 pound mushrooms, chopped
- 3 – 10 ounces packages frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, granulated
- 1 cup grated lowfat cheese, or soy cheese
- 1 1/2 cups prepared spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 cup grated lowfat cheese, or soy cheese
- 1. For the crust: cut oil into dry mix. Add water and stir until well mixed. Form the dough into a ball; knead 15–20 times until it is elastic and holds together. Divide the dough in half and roll out one section, reserving the other until the filling is finished. Lightly oil a 9-inch pie plate and place the rolled crust in it.
- 2. For the filling: sauté onion, mushroom, spinach and spices in oil until tender. Drain well and place in pie crust.
- 3. Top with cheese, then the second section of pie crust. Bake at 450°F for about 10 minutes.
- 4. Heat sauce, and pour over pie. Top with cheese, slice and serve.
NotesWhole Foods Market
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More