- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 4 to 6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 to 3 cups solid frozen Strawberries.
- 1 to 2 tablespoons powdered instant milk.
- 3 to 4 tablespoons sweetener or sugar.
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice.
- 1 to 2 teaspoons vanilla.
- 3 to 4 tablespoons water.
- 1 to 2 strawberries fresh or thawed sliced for garnish
- Place frozen strawberries in a food processor and pulverize till the strawberries resemble the texture of corn meal or oatmeal.
- Add instant milk, lemon juice, sweetener and vanilla and mix until blended.
- Add water, one tablespoon at a time until the mixture has the same consistency of sherbet.
- Stop processor and serve immediately with the sliced strawberries.
NotesI discovered this dessert while experimenting with my food processor. It definitely tastes better than the sherbet you buy at the store and it's easy to make. It also works great for frozen raspberries.
Submitted by: "Daniel A. Hurley"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More