- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 4 to 6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
BackstoryI discovered this dessert while experimenting with my food processor. It definitely tastes better than the sherbet you buy at the store and it's easy to make. It also works great for frozen raspberries.
Submitted by: "Daniel A. Hurley"
- 2 to 3 cups solid frozen Strawberries.
- 1 to 2 tablespoons powdered instant milk.
- 3 to 4 tablespoons sweetener or sugar.
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice.
- 1 to 2 teaspoons vanilla.
- 3 to 4 tablespoons water.
- 1 to 2 strawberries fresh or thawed sliced for garnish
- Place frozen strawberries in a food processor and pulverize till the strawberries resemble the texture of corn meal or oatmeal.
- Add instant milk, lemon juice, sweetener and vanilla and mix until blended.
- Add water, one tablespoon at a time until the mixture has the same consistency of sherbet.
- Stop processor and serve immediately with the sliced strawberries.