- Cooking Time: 15-20
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1/2 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 (13.8-oz.) can Pillsbury® Refrigerated Pizza Crust
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 4 oz. (1 cup) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green and/or red bell pepper, if desired
- 1/4 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Brown ground beef in medium skillet over medium-high heat until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently. Drain. Set aside.
- Unroll dough; place on sprayed cookie sheet. Starting at center, press out dough with hands to form 12x8-inch rectangle.
- Spread sauce over dough to within 2 inches of long sides and 1/2 inch of short sides. Place cooked ground beef lengthwise down center, forming 3-inch-wide strip and to within 1/2 inch of short sides. Top with cheese, bell pepper and Italian seasoning. Fold long sides of dough over filling; press edges to seal.
- Bake at 400°F. for 15 to 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
NotesFor a delicious variation on pizza, roll up favorite Italian ingredients in a Pillsbury pizza crust.
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, SatisfyingSee More
CUPPY DUCKING CAKE :S
Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter Frosting
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More