- Cooking Time: 15-20
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1/2 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 (13.8-oz.) can Pillsbury® Refrigerated Pizza Crust
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 4 oz. (1 cup) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green and/or red bell pepper, if desired
- 1/4 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Brown ground beef in medium skillet over medium-high heat until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently. Drain. Set aside.
- Unroll dough; place on sprayed cookie sheet. Starting at center, press out dough with hands to form 12x8-inch rectangle.
- Spread sauce over dough to within 2 inches of long sides and 1/2 inch of short sides. Place cooked ground beef lengthwise down center, forming 3-inch-wide strip and to within 1/2 inch of short sides. Top with cheese, bell pepper and Italian seasoning. Fold long sides of dough over filling; press edges to seal.
- Bake at 400°F. for 15 to 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
NotesFor a delicious variation on pizza, roll up favorite Italian ingredients in a Pillsbury pizza crust.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More