- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 10 large white mushrooms
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup Italian style breadcrumbs (use enough to fill mushrooms)
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Clean mushrooms with a damp paper towel and pull off stems. Reserve half of the stems and chop them.
- Saute garlic and stems in mixture of butter and oil. Add breadcrumbs and parsley and stir together just until breadcrumbs start to brown. Remove from heat and cool.
- Drizzle pan with a little oil and place mushrooms in pan. Drizzle mushrooms with oil and fill with breadcrumb mixture.
- Top each mushroom with a small dab of butter.
- Bake at 350˚ for 10-15 minutes or until mushrooms are cooked through.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Growers' Giveback Potluck
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More