- Cooking Time: 30 min.
- Servings: 2 cups
- Preparation Time: 5 min.
- 1 T. egg white
- 2 c. pecan halves
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 2 t. cinnamon
- heavy pinch of salt
- In a bowl, beat egg white until foamy.
- Add pecans and toss until well coated.
- Combine the sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle over the pecans and toss to coat.
- Spread in a single layer on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 30 min. or until browned.
NotesWe have four pecan trees in our yard so I always have an abundance of these nuts in the late fall. This is one of the best uses for them!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More