- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box Tempura Batter
- 1 to 1/2 lbs Chinese BBQ Pork (It comes already cooked)
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Sweet and sour sauce
- Heat a saute pan or fry machine filled with oil to medium/high.
- Chop the pork into bite sized chunks.
- Prepare the tempura batter according to instructions.
- Coat the pork in the tempura batter and place in saute pan/fry machine.
- Cook until lightly golden.
- Drain on paper towels. Serve with sweet and sour sauce.