- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound ground beef, browned, crumbled & drained
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 can chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup baking mix
- 3/4 cup shredded mexican cheese
- Heat oven to 400°.
- Grease 9-inch pie pan.
- Mix ground beef and seasoning mix.
- Spoon into pie plate; top with chilies.
- Stir milk, eggs and baking mix until blended. Pour into pie pan.
- Bake about 25 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes longer.
- Cool 5 minutes.
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More