- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound ground beef, browned, crumbled & drained
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 can chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup baking mix
- 3/4 cup shredded mexican cheese
- Heat oven to 400°.
- Grease 9-inch pie pan.
- Mix ground beef and seasoning mix.
- Spoon into pie plate; top with chilies.
- Stir milk, eggs and baking mix until blended. Pour into pie pan.
- Bake about 25 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes longer.
- Cool 5 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More