- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pk Jello Vanilla Pudding
- 2 tsp of Cool Whip
- 1 tsp Instant Coffee
- 2 tbsp of luke warm water
- 12 Nilla Waffers
- Coco for dusting
- COARSLEY crush 12 Nilla Wafers into 2 custard cups.
- STIR 2 Tbsp. water into 1 tsp. Maxwell House Instant Coffee; drizzle over wafers.
- TOP each with Jell-O Vanilla Pudding 2 Tbsp. Thawed Cool Whip Topping 1 tsp on top of each. Dust with cocoa powder.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- I made this for my boyfriend who's a big coffee fan.
- Because it's so simple and quick its easy to entertain with and still tastes lush.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More