- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pk Jello Vanilla Pudding
- 2 tsp of Cool Whip
- 1 tsp Instant Coffee
- 2 tbsp of luke warm water
- 12 Nilla Waffers
- Coco for dusting
- COARSLEY crush 12 Nilla Wafers into 2 custard cups.
- STIR 2 Tbsp. water into 1 tsp. Maxwell House Instant Coffee; drizzle over wafers.
- TOP each with Jell-O Vanilla Pudding 2 Tbsp. Thawed Cool Whip Topping 1 tsp on top of each. Dust with cocoa powder.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- I made this for my boyfriend who's a big coffee fan.
- Because it's so simple and quick its easy to entertain with and still tastes lush.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Short Sharp Chops
CHOCOLATE CHIP ZUCCHINI BREAD / MUFFINSSee More