- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg Vanilla Pudding
- 1 pkg Cream Cheese (250 g), softened
- 1/4 cup coffee liqueur
- 1 tbsp. instant coffee granules
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 2 pkgs of Milano giant lady fingers
- 1 1/2 cups thawed whipped topping
- 4 squares semi-sweet baking chocolate, coarsely grated
- 1. Prepare pudding according to package directions. Beat cream cheese and coffee liqueur into pudding. Cover with plastic wrap and chill one hour.
- 2. Combine coffee, hot water and sugar; brush over lady fingers.
- 3. Fold whipped topping into pudding mixture.
- 4. Line bottom of an 8 cup trifle bowl with half of the lady fingers. Spread half of the pudding mixture over lady fingers; sprinkle with half of the grated chocolate. Reapeat layers. Cover tightly; chill at least 4 hours or overnight to blend flavors.
- TIP - To make chocolate curls warm the chocolate squares for a few seconds in the microwave before grating onto a piece of waxed paper.
NotesOne of my all-time FAVORITE dessert recipes is this one for tiramisu. Whenever I host a large get-together you can bet that my tiramisu will be present. I recommend making this the night before to let all the flavors have a chance to settle. I find it really does taste better after spending a night in the fridge, trust me on this one.
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More