- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Tbsp. instant espresso powder
- 3 Tbsp. boiling water
- 1 package (8 oz) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 3/4 c. heavy cream
- 1/3 c. sugar
- 2 packages (3oz each) soft ladyfingers
- Unsweetened cocoa powder, for dusting
- In a medium heat-proof bowl, mix the espresso powder with the boiling water until dissolved. Add 1 1/2 c. cold water;set aside.
- With an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese with the heavy cream and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Spread a few Tbsp. of the cream-cheese mixture in the bottom of a 2-quart serving dish. Seperate the ladyfingers. One by one, dip a third of the ladyfingers in the espresso, then arrange in the bottom of the serving dish. Spread with a third of the cream-cheese mixture. Repeat twice with the remaining ladyfingers, espresso and cream-cheese mixture. The tiramisu can be refrigerated, covered for up to 1 day.
- Dust with cocoa powder just before serving
NotesA simple and tasty version of tiramisu. The recipe is from "Great Food Fast" by Everyday Food. If you're a tiramisu lover like me you've gotta try this one!