- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Tbsp. instant espresso powder
- 3 Tbsp. boiling water
- 1 package (8 oz) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 3/4 c. heavy cream
- 1/3 c. sugar
- 2 packages (3oz each) soft ladyfingers
- Unsweetened cocoa powder, for dusting
- In a medium heat-proof bowl, mix the espresso powder with the boiling water until dissolved. Add 1 1/2 c. cold water;set aside.
- With an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese with the heavy cream and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Spread a few Tbsp. of the cream-cheese mixture in the bottom of a 2-quart serving dish. Seperate the ladyfingers. One by one, dip a third of the ladyfingers in the espresso, then arrange in the bottom of the serving dish. Spread with a third of the cream-cheese mixture. Repeat twice with the remaining ladyfingers, espresso and cream-cheese mixture. The tiramisu can be refrigerated, covered for up to 1 day.
- Dust with cocoa powder just before serving
NotesA simple and tasty version of tiramisu. The recipe is from "Great Food Fast" by Everyday Food. If you're a tiramisu lover like me you've gotta try this one!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Decadent Desserts Made From
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More