- Cooking Time: 75
- Preparation Time: 5
- 4-5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 steak tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 C FRESH basil, chopped
- black pepper to taste
- 1. Preheat oven to 350.
- 2. Place chicken in baking dish, cover with remaining ingredients.
- 3. Cover with foil and bake for about an hour or until chicken temps to 180 degrees. Uncover and bake until chicken is brown, 10-15 minutes.
- This will produce a delicious broth, serve this over rice
NotesCleanse or max phase friendly! Super, super easy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More