- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box Devils Food Cake mix or Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix.
- 1 small box of instant chocolate pudding.
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sour cream (light works just fine, if you prefer)
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Shiney chocolate glaze
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Grease and then dust with flour a bundt or tube pan.
- In your mixing bowl, pour your cake mix, instant chocolate pudding, eggs, sour cream, water and oil and beat on low speed for about a minute. Scrape the sides of the bowl with a spatula and then turn the speed to medium and beat for 2 to 3 minutes.
- After stopping the mixer, add the chocolate chips and stir with your spatula until evenly blended with the batter. Pour the batter into your cake pan and bake for 60 minutes. Take out at the end of baking time and place on a rack to cool.
- After 30 minutes, circle the cake with a knife to loosen it from the sides of the pan. Place on a plate and get ready to make an easy chocolate glaze.
- Spoon the glaze over your cake.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More