- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 2-4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 Box of your favorite Mac & Cheese(Kraft, etc.)
- 1 can cream of chicken or mushroom
- 1 can tuna or chicken
- Potato chips
- Make macaroni and cheese according to box instructions
- Return to pan
- Stir in cream of chicken and tuna
- Pour into 2 qt. baking dish
- Microwave on high 4 min.
- Crunch potato chips over top and serve
NotesThis was something I always loved growing up and is so easy to make.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Jean’s Recipe FileSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More