- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 2-4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 Box of your favorite Mac & Cheese(Kraft, etc.)
- 1 can cream of chicken or mushroom
- 1 can tuna or chicken
- Potato chips
- Make macaroni and cheese according to box instructions
- Return to pan
- Stir in cream of chicken and tuna
- Pour into 2 qt. baking dish
- Microwave on high 4 min.
- Crunch potato chips over top and serve
NotesThis was something I always loved growing up and is so easy to make.
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Best of Eva's Family RecipesSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More