- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Preparation Time: 25 minutes
- 3 cups macaroni, cooked according to package directions (I used spiral pasta)
- 1 (6 oz.) can tuna, drained (I used 2 cans)
- 1 (10.75 oz) can condensed cream of chicken soup (I used 2 cans)
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups French fried onions (I used only 1 cup, which was plenty)
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- In a 9 X 13-inch baking dish, combine the macaroni, tuna, and soup; mix well, and top with cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 20 minutes, or until bubbly; sprinkle with fried onions, and bake for another 5 minutes.
NotesThis easy and delicious casserole comes from Allrecipes.com, and was submitted by LMCDEVIT.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Cooking for a CureSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More