- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Preparation Time: 25 minutes
- 3 cups macaroni, cooked according to package directions (I used spiral pasta)
- 1 (6 oz.) can tuna, drained (I used 2 cans)
- 1 (10.75 oz) can condensed cream of chicken soup (I used 2 cans)
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups French fried onions (I used only 1 cup, which was plenty)
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- In a 9 X 13-inch baking dish, combine the macaroni, tuna, and soup; mix well, and top with cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 20 minutes, or until bubbly; sprinkle with fried onions, and bake for another 5 minutes.
NotesThis easy and delicious casserole comes from Allrecipes.com, and was submitted by LMCDEVIT.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More