- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Preparation Time: 25 minutes
- 3 cups macaroni, cooked according to package directions (I used spiral pasta)
- 1 (6 oz.) can tuna, drained (I used 2 cans)
- 1 (10.75 oz) can condensed cream of chicken soup (I used 2 cans)
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups French fried onions (I used only 1 cup, which was plenty)
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- In a 9 X 13-inch baking dish, combine the macaroni, tuna, and soup; mix well, and top with cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 20 minutes, or until bubbly; sprinkle with fried onions, and bake for another 5 minutes.
NotesThis easy and delicious casserole comes from Allrecipes.com, and was submitted by LMCDEVIT.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More