- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-2/3 cups hot water
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Turkey
- 3 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 jar (12 oz.) turkey gravy
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Add hot water to stuffing mix; stir just until moistened.
- Set aside.
- Place turkey and vegetables in 2-qt.
- Casserole dish.
- Pour gravy over turkey mixture; top with prepared stuffing.
- Bake 30 min
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More