- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-2/3 cups hot water
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Turkey
- 3 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 jar (12 oz.) turkey gravy
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Add hot water to stuffing mix; stir just until moistened.
- Set aside.
- Place turkey and vegetables in 2-qt.
- Casserole dish.
- Pour gravy over turkey mixture; top with prepared stuffing.
- Bake 30 min
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More