- Cooking Time: 2
- Servings: 4 jelly jars
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 cups wine (any kind you like)
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 package liquid pectin
- Stir 2 cups of wine with the 3 cups of sugar in a heavy pan.
- Bring to a rolling boil (one you cannot stir down) and boil exactly 1 minute.
- Add the entire package of liquid pectin and bring to a second rolling boil and boil exactly 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and add to clean,sterilized jelly jars.
- Put inner seal on and screw on bands
- Place in boiling water canning bath and process 5 minutes
- Cool and check lids to be sure they sealed
NotesWe sometimes have some leftover wine after a dinner with friends so I wanted to use it up. This only takes 2 cups of wine and you can use any kind you want. This latest batch I used Yellow Tail Cabernet Suavignon (red wine) but I have used all kinds.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More