- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 or 5 chicken breasts (I use frozen from Trader Joes)
- 1 jar of yellow curry (from T.Joes)
- about 6 carrots
- 10 baby potatoes
- This also works with chopped up squash too.. it's a nice fall flavor.
- Put frozen chicken (or tofu - not frozen), chopped onions, carrots and potatoes in casserole dish.
- Pour in entire jar of yellow curry. DO NOT add water like the jar says. This will ruin it and it will be runny.
- Follow baking directions from frozen chicken which should keep your carrots and potatoes crispy. Now I always have to cook this for about 20 minutes longer than it says on the chicken bag... I don't know why. It could be my stove even though I have a thermostat in it. Try carrots to determine when meal is done.. usually around 45 minutes or so depending on oven temp and if it's accurate.
- Good over rice or alone.. has a little spice.
NotesThis is an easy, no fail recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More