- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups peanut oil for frying, or as needed
- 1 (32 ounce) jar dill pickle slices, drained
- 1 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Ranch dressing
- 1. Heat the oil in a large heavy skillet over medium heat.
- 2. Pat the pickle slices dry with paper towels.
- 3. In a small bowl, stir together the bread crumbs, cayenne pepper, black pepper and garlic powder.
- 4. Dip pickle slices into the egg, and then coat with the bread crumb mixture.
- 5. Fry the pickles in the hot oil, until golden brown on each side, turning once. 6. Transfer to paper towels
- 7. Serve hot with Ranch dressing