Easy eggplant Lasagna
2 large eggplants
1-2 lbs of lean ground beef (or chicken or turkey)
1 large block of Marble cheese
1 small tub of Ricotta cheese
1 bottle of low carb, low sodium Marinara sauce
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2.Cut the eggplant lengthwise
3. Brush oil on both sides of the eggplant and place on a cookie sheet
4. Sprinkle a dab of sea salt over them
5. Place eggplant in the oven for 10-15 minutes
6. While the eggplant is in the oven, brown and drain the meat (If necessary) and shred the cheese.
7. In a glass casserole dish, spread a thin layer of marinara on the bottom
8.Mix the remaining marinara with the browned meat
9. Then put a layer of eggplant in the casserole dish, spread ricotta cheese over eggplant, then a layer of meat mix, then shredded cheese... continue layers til all used.
10.Put in the oven at 350 until cheese has started to brown... serve and enjoy!!!
Pairs Well With
This is a family favorite healthy snack created by one of our amazing Skinny Body Care Distributors.