Easy peasy salmon and egg salad
Smoked salmon slices
2 hard boiled eggs
Pinch of salt
Mixed leaf salad
1. Place 2 eggs in cold water in a small saucepan.
2. Bring to the boil then remove eggs.
3. Using a fork mash the eggs.
4. Add a pinch of salt.
4. Add a squirt of light mayonnaise.
5. Add the cress. Leave aside.
6. Slice the smoked salmon.
7. Slice cucumber thickly.
8. Place everything on a plate.
9. Squeeze lemon juice over the leafy salad.
Pairs Well With
This is a typical 'what's in the fridge' recipe. It consists of easy accessible foods that everyone would normally have in their kitchen.