- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- This recipe is easy and oh so yummy.
- 1 small box sugar free vanilla instant pudding
- 1 small tub sugar free cool whip
- 1 small box sugar free vanilla wafers (I use Murray's, its all I can find here)
- 2-3 bananas
- Mix pudding according to directions on box. Fold in thawed cool whip, add vanilla wafers and sliced bananas and mix well. Chill and enjoy!
NotesAgain another one of my wonderful OH family came up with this one.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More