- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- This recipe is easy and oh so yummy.
- 1 small box sugar free vanilla instant pudding
- 1 small tub sugar free cool whip
- 1 small box sugar free vanilla wafers (I use Murray's, its all I can find here)
- 2-3 bananas
- Mix pudding according to directions on box. Fold in thawed cool whip, add vanilla wafers and sliced bananas and mix well. Chill and enjoy!
NotesAgain another one of my wonderful OH family came up with this one.
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More