- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box graham crackers
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 can chocolate icing
- 3-1/2 cup milk
- 8 oz. cool whip
- 1 box vanilla pudding
- Melt butter in a 9X13 inch pan.
- Line sides and bottom with whole graham crackers.
- Mix pudding with milk; beat until thick.
- Add cool whip and beat.
- Pour mixture over crackers.
- Top mixture with layer of graham crackers.
- Refridgerate for 1 hour.
- Soften icing in can for 20 seconds in the microwave.
- Spread over graham cracker and refridgerate.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More