- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 pound frozen shelled edamame (green soy beans), about 1 1/2 cups
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest
- 1 lemon (about 3 tablespoons), juiced
- 1 clove garlic, smashed
- 3/4 teaspooon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Suggested serving: Sliced cucumbers, celery, and olives
- Boil the beans in salted water for 4 to 5 minutes, or microwave, covered, for 2 to 3 minutes.
- In a food processor, puree the edamame, tahini, water, lemon zest and juice, garlic, salt, cumin, and coriander until smooth.
- With the motor running, slowly drizzle in 2 tablespoons of the olive oil and mix until absorbed.
- Transfer to a small bowl, stir in the parsley and drizzle with remaining oil.
- Serve with the suggested vegetables, or refrigerate, covered, up to 1 day.
NotesFrom Food Network Kitchens
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More