- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 pound frozen shelled edamame (green soy beans), about 1 1/2 cups
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest
- 1 lemon (about 3 tablespoons), juiced
- 1 clove garlic, smashed
- 3/4 teaspooon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Suggested serving: Sliced cucumbers, celery, and olives
- Boil the beans in salted water for 4 to 5 minutes, or microwave, covered, for 2 to 3 minutes.
- In a food processor, puree the edamame, tahini, water, lemon zest and juice, garlic, salt, cumin, and coriander until smooth.
- With the motor running, slowly drizzle in 2 tablespoons of the olive oil and mix until absorbed.
- Transfer to a small bowl, stir in the parsley and drizzle with remaining oil.
- Serve with the suggested vegetables, or refrigerate, covered, up to 1 day.
NotesFrom Food Network Kitchens
AMFC Clamily Cook Book
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, SatisfyingSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More