- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 pound frozen shelled edamame (green soy beans), about 1 1/2 cups
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest
- 1 lemon (about 3 tablespoons), juiced
- 1 clove garlic, smashed
- 3/4 teaspooon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Suggested serving: Sliced cucumbers, celery, and olives
- Boil the beans in salted water for 4 to 5 minutes, or microwave, covered, for 2 to 3 minutes.
- In a food processor, puree the edamame, tahini, water, lemon zest and juice, garlic, salt, cumin, and coriander until smooth.
- With the motor running, slowly drizzle in 2 tablespoons of the olive oil and mix until absorbed.
- Transfer to a small bowl, stir in the parsley and drizzle with remaining oil.
- Serve with the suggested vegetables, or refrigerate, covered, up to 1 day.
NotesFrom Food Network Kitchens
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Oreo Cookie Balls
Crispy Chicken Strips
Star Anise Spice CakeSee More