- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis recipe was written for use with an Edge Brownie Pan or a standard 9" x 13" baking pan
- 12 Tbls Unsalted Butter, room temperature
- 5 oz Unsweetened Chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 4 ea Eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/4 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Lightly spray the Baker’s Edge with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, sitting over a simmering pot of water (make sure the bottom of the
- bowl does not touch the water) melt the butter and chocolate, stirring occasionally
- until melted and then remove from the heat. Stir in the sugars to the chocolate
- mixture. Stir in one egg at a time followed by the vanilla extract. Stir in the flour and
- salt, just until combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into it comes out with moist
- Cool the brownies completely in the pan.