- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 Tbls Unsalted Butter, room temperature
- 5 oz Unsweetened Chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 4 ea Eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/4 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Lightly spray the Baker’s Edge with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, sitting over a simmering pot of water (make sure the bottom of the
- bowl does not touch the water) melt the butter and chocolate, stirring occasionally
- until melted and then remove from the heat. Stir in the sugars to the chocolate
- mixture. Stir in one egg at a time followed by the vanilla extract. Stir in the flour and
- salt, just until combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into it comes out with moist
- Cool the brownies completely in the pan.
NotesThis recipe was written for use with an Edge Brownie Pan or a standard 9" x 13" baking pan
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Italian Exchange
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More