- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- *Pretzel Rods
- *Candy Melts (or white chocolate bark/chocolate chips with a little of your favorite food coloring added)
- *Paper Labels (make them yourself or download from http://www.gourmetmomonthego.com/2008/08/runs-with-scissors-and-eats-crayons.html website. Print on colored paper of your choice)
- -Break or cut pretzel rods in half.
- -Melt candy melts or chocolate chips in microwave on medium heat for 1 minute. Stir and continue cooking at 15 second intervals until melted. Stir well. Add a few drops food coloring if desired.
- -Dip ends of pretzels in melted candy.
NotesI can't wait for school to start again so I can have an excuse to throw a back to school party for my kids and make these. I found the idea on gourmet mom on the go website.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More