- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- *Pretzel Rods
- *Candy Melts (or white chocolate bark/chocolate chips with a little of your favorite food coloring added)
- *Paper Labels (make them yourself or download from http://www.gourmetmomonthego.com/2008/08/runs-with-scissors-and-eats-crayons.html website. Print on colored paper of your choice)
- -Break or cut pretzel rods in half.
- -Melt candy melts or chocolate chips in microwave on medium heat for 1 minute. Stir and continue cooking at 15 second intervals until melted. Stir well. Add a few drops food coloring if desired.
- -Dip ends of pretzels in melted candy.
NotesI can't wait for school to start again so I can have an excuse to throw a back to school party for my kids and make these. I found the idea on gourmet mom on the go website.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Italy or Bust
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More