- 6 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 12 slices pepperoni
- cubed mozzarella cheese
- green olives (with pimento)
- 1 beaten egg
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Flatten each roll with hands, then roll out into a 4-inch circle.
- Top each roll with 1 pepperoni, a spoonful of pizza sauce, 3-4 cubes of mozzarella cheese, and 1 more pepperoni.
- Fold sides of the roll up over the other ingredients and pinch together securely.
- Place on a sprayed baking sheet seam side down.
- Brush each eyeball with beaten egg.
- Bake at 350 F 15-20 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- While baking, cut green olives in half. Use the side of the olive with the hole and push the pimento out slightly.
- Remove eyeballs from oven and cool for a few minutes.
- With a knife, pierce the top of the eyeball slightly and twist the knife to make a small hole. Place the green olive with pimento into the hole.
- Put half of the pizza sauce into a ketchup or other small squeeze bottle. Use the squeeze bottle to draw bloodshot veins leading from the center olive to the outside of the eye.
NotesCreep yourself out with these spooky and tasty eyeballs!
Visit Here: http://www.teenkitchentakeover.com
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
The NourishFull Kitchen
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More