- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 ounces lowfat cream cheese
- 8 ounces cool whip Lite®
- 16 ounces pineapple chunks in juice tidbits, drained
- 16 ounces cherries in juice Sweet Black, drained
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Cream Phil. cream cheese and sugar.
- Add cherries, pineapple, and nuts.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Let set in refrigerator overnight.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Short & Sweet
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More