- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 ounces lowfat cream cheese
- 8 ounces cool whip Lite®
- 16 ounces pineapple chunks in juice tidbits, drained
- 16 ounces cherries in juice Sweet Black, drained
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Cream Phil. cream cheese and sugar.
- Add cherries, pineapple, and nuts.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Let set in refrigerator overnight.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More