- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 ounces lowfat cream cheese
- 8 ounces cool whip Lite®
- 16 ounces pineapple chunks in juice tidbits, drained
- 16 ounces cherries in juice Sweet Black, drained
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Cream Phil. cream cheese and sugar.
- Add cherries, pineapple, and nuts.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Let set in refrigerator overnight.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Cooking with Sabra
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More