- Cooking Time: 45-55
- Servings: 10-12 slices
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 3/4 cups self raising flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 75 g butter, melted
- 1 cup mashed banana (approximately 2 bananas)
- Sift flour, baking soda and salt into a bowl.
- Mix in sugar.
- In another bowl beat eggs.
- Stir in milk, butter and banana.
- Mix quickly into dry inredients, stirring until ingredients are just combined.
- Spoon into a greased and lined 22cm loaf tin.
- Bake at 180C (350F) for 45-55 minutes.
- Leave in tin for 10 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce