- Cooking Time: 10 hrs
- Servings: Approx 8
- Preparation Time: 40 mins
- 12 slices white bread- crusts removed
- 1 lb pork sausage- browned and drained
- 12 oz cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- dash cayenne pepper
- mushroom sauce- 1 can cream mushroom soup & 4oz can mushrooms
Place 6 bread slices in bottom of 13X9" casserole pan.
Sprinkle w/ sausage & cheese; top w/ remaining bread slices.
Beat eggs, add milk, dry mustard, worcestershire sauce and cayenne pepper.
Pour over bread slices.
Cover & refrigerate 8-12 hours.
Bake coverered @ 300degrees for 1.5 hours.
Heat mushroom sauce and pour over to serve.