- Cooking Time: 14-16
- Servings: 10 Biscuit Cups
- Preparation Time: 15
- 4 Large Eggs
- 2 Tablespoons Milk or Cream
- 1/4 Cup Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tube of Refrigerator Biscuits, 10 count
- 8 Strip of Bacon, Crumbled
- 1/3 Cup Cheddar Cheese (I used chunks of Velveeta)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place eggs in a mixing bowl and add milk, salt and pepper. Whisk to combine then ass in Parmesan Cheese. Press each biscuit into 10 regular sized muffin cups that have been greased. Bake for 6 minutes, remove from oven and with the end of a wooden spoon press centers of dough to make room for egg mixture (make little wells). Pour egg mixture into each partially baked biscuit, top evenly with bacon and Cheddar Cheese. Bake for 14-16 minutes or until eggs are set.
- More Bacon Recipes you may enjoy!