- Cooking Time: none
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: none
- 3 tablespoons Chocolate syrup (you can add more or less as you prefer)
- 1/4 cup (fat free) half and half (you can use milk instead)
- Note: You can use strawberry syrup or coffee syrup in place of the chocolate.
- Pour the half and half into a 8 oz glass (I chill mine in the freezer)
- Stir in the chocolate syrup until blended.
- Add seltzer while stirring and stop just short of the top of the glass to let foam rise.
- I drink mine really quick because I hate for the foam to disappear. I guess that's still the kid in me!
NotesI'm not a soda drinker. Colas aren't my think. But, egg creams hold a special place in my heart. Growing up on Long Island everyone knew what an egg cream was. It wasn't until I went to Texas and ordered one (receiving a bowl of ice cream instead) that I realized the 'egg' cream' was a regional drink. It is my guilty childhood pleasure that I still enjoy today!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More