- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Tablespoons Chocolate Syrup
- 1/3 cup Milk
- 2/3 cup Ice-Cold Charged Seltzer Water
- Put the chocolate syrup in the bottom of a large soda fountain glass.
- Add the milk and stir, blending
- Add the seltzer and stir vigorously.
- Of course the best way to add seltzer is to squirt it in. But it's okay if you
- don't have a squirter, so long as the seltzer is very bubbly.
- A foamy head will rise to the top. Drink immediately. For more tingle
- and a higher head, use 1/4 cup milk and 3/4 cup of seltzer. For a
- richer egg cream, use half milk and half seltzer.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Get Cookin'See More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More