- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 tablespoons of oil
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 regular sized tomato
- 1 tablespoon of chilli powder
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of seasoning powder
- Put the oil in the pan and heat the pan for the oil to be hot. Slice the yellow onion and put in the oil. When the onion turns brown, put the chilli powder, salt and seasoning powder to get the delicious paste. Taste the paste to see if the paste is ready or not (if you need more salt and seasoning powder, you could put more).
- Boil the eggs or fry them whichever way you'd like.
- If the eggs are boiled, cut them into two pieces and put in the pan along with the curry paste. If the eggs are fried, put the fried eggs in the pan with the curry paste.
- **photo by flickr**
NotesDelicious traditional burmese egg curry could be served over white rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Adventures in CookingSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More