- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4 - 5
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 6 boiled eggs, mashed up
- 8 oz. cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup bacon bits
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Mix eggs, cheese, bacon, mayonnaise and onion together.
- You can crush the Frito's and put them in the salad just before serving.
- I like to put a scoop of salad on top of a handful of Fritos!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More