- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4 - 5
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 6 boiled eggs, mashed up
- 8 oz. cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup bacon bits
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Mix eggs, cheese, bacon, mayonnaise and onion together.
- You can crush the Frito's and put them in the salad just before serving.
- I like to put a scoop of salad on top of a handful of Fritos!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Raw Carrot Beet Ginger Salad
Honeydew Lime Soup
Deviled PotatoesSee More