- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4 - 5
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 6 boiled eggs, mashed up
- 8 oz. cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup bacon bits
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Mix eggs, cheese, bacon, mayonnaise and onion together.
- You can crush the Frito's and put them in the salad just before serving.
- I like to put a scoop of salad on top of a handful of Fritos!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
A Falcon Feast
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More