- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 large eggs -- beaten slightly
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup onion chopped -- microwaved 2 min
- 1 can bean sprouts -- drained
- 1/2 cup cooked shrimp
- 1/2 cup mushrooms -- sliced
- Mix the eggs, salt sugar and in a bowl and blend thoroughly.
- Using 4 large coffee cups (glasses), divide equally the other ingredients into the cups. Pour the egg mixture into each cup equally. Using a 9" frying pan, heat 2 teaspoons of oil over low heat.
- Cook until eggs have browned on one side.
- Turn over and brown the other side.
- Place in dish covering each pancake with brown sauce and set aside in a warm oven.
- Shreds of roast pork, roast beef, chicken or turkey can be substituted for the shrimp.
NotesThis is a big hit at our house. It can also be deep fried in a wok.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More