- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 eggs (or a combination of whole eggs and egg whites - egg whites count for 2 whole eggs. As an example, I did 9 whole eggs and 6 egg whites)
- Splash of milk
- 3 scallions, finely chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheese (I used sharp cheddar)
- 12 slices cooked bacon, torn into pieces
- 1. Preheat oven to 350. Spray muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2. Add 1 piece of bacon, ripped up, and some cheese to each muffin cup.
- 3. In a large bowl (one with a pouring spout works great for this!) beat the eggs, milk and scallions. Pour the egg mixture into each muffin cup. Be careful not to overfill.
- 4. With a fork, turn the bacon and cheese in each cup over to mix it all up. Top each with a sprinkle of cheese.
- 5. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes and then keep an eye on them - they can take anywhere from 20-30 minutes depending on your oven (mine went about 23 minutes). When they are puffy and slightly brown on top they are done. Be careful not to overcook them or they will be rubbery.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Short & Sweet
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Summertime SippersSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More