- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Rhodes Texas Rolls (thawed but still cold)
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 raw egg
- Using a little flour, press each roll into a 6-inch circle.
- With scissors, make cuts about two inches deep around outside of each circle.
- Place circles, stacked on top of each other, on a large sprayed baking sheet.
- Tangle some of the clips around each other to look like nesting straw.
- Brush nest with beaten egg.
- Press uncooked egg into center of nest.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and allow to rise for 30 minutes.
- Remove wrap.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes.
- Egg will bake as a hard-cooked egg and be edible.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Recipes for Vitality
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More