- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Rhodes Texas Rolls (thawed but still cold)
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 raw egg
- Using a little flour, press each roll into a 6-inch circle.
- With scissors, make cuts about two inches deep around outside of each circle.
- Place circles, stacked on top of each other, on a large sprayed baking sheet.
- Tangle some of the clips around each other to look like nesting straw.
- Brush nest with beaten egg.
- Press uncooked egg into center of nest.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and allow to rise for 30 minutes.
- Remove wrap.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes.
- Egg will bake as a hard-cooked egg and be edible.
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Camp Nubar Baking Class
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More