- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Rhodes Texas Rolls (thawed but still cold)
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 raw egg
- Using a little flour, press each roll into a 6-inch circle.
- With scissors, make cuts about two inches deep around outside of each circle.
- Place circles, stacked on top of each other, on a large sprayed baking sheet.
- Tangle some of the clips around each other to look like nesting straw.
- Brush nest with beaten egg.
- Press uncooked egg into center of nest.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and allow to rise for 30 minutes.
- Remove wrap.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes.
- Egg will bake as a hard-cooked egg and be edible.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More