- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Rhodes Texas Rolls (thawed but still cold)
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 raw egg
- Using a little flour, press each roll into a 6-inch circle.
- With scissors, make cuts about two inches deep around outside of each circle.
- Place circles, stacked on top of each other, on a large sprayed baking sheet.
- Tangle some of the clips around each other to look like nesting straw.
- Brush nest with beaten egg.
- Press uncooked egg into center of nest.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and allow to rise for 30 minutes.
- Remove wrap.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes.
- Egg will bake as a hard-cooked egg and be edible.
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More