- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup eggnog
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat eggs and gradually add sugar, eggnog and vanilla. Blend well.
- Add flour, baking powder and nutmeg.
- Stir until just moistened.
- Pour batter into a grease bread pan. I used two and filled them half way up.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes until golden brown and center is done.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More