- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup eggnog
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat eggs and gradually add sugar, eggnog and vanilla. Blend well.
- Add flour, baking powder and nutmeg.
- Stir until just moistened.
- Pour batter into a grease bread pan. I used two and filled them half way up.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes until golden brown and center is done.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More