- Cooking Time: 23-25
- Servings: 36
- Preparation Time:
- 2-1/4 C. all-purpose Flour
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground Nutmeg
- 1-1/4 C. granulated Sugar
- 1-1/2 sticks (3/4 C.) Butter, softened
- 1/2 C. Eggnog
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 2 large Eggs Yolks
- 1 T. ground Nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 300º F.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Mix well with a wire whisk and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream the sugar and butter with an electric mixer to form a grainy paste. Add the eggnog, vanilla, and egg yolks and beat at medium speed until smooth.
- Add the flour mixture and beat at low speed just until combined. Do not overmix.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheets, 1 inch apart. Sprinkle lightly with nutmeg.
- Bake for 23 to 25 minutes or until bottoms turn a light brown. Transfer to a cool, flat surface immediately with a spatula. Number Of Servings: About 3 Dozen
NotesI found this recipe at the Taste of Home web site. Delicious!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More