- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 5
- Preparation Time: 5
- For 1/2 Pint Whippers:
- 5 ounces heavy whipping cream
- 3 ounces egg nog (store bought)
- 2 tbsp confectioners sugar
- For garnish: 1 pinch of nutmeg
- Chill 5 shot glasses. Arrange shot glasses on a serving tray. Pour 1.5 ounces of rum into each shot glass (roughly ¾ full).
- Step 1 – Pour egg nog, heavy whipping cream and confectioners sugar into iSi Dessert Whip or iSi Easy Whip.
- Step 2 – Screw top onto iSi whip, shake container 5 times to blend ingredients and insert cream charger. Shake container 10 times to help aerate mixture.
- Step 3 – Dispense cream into shot glass.
- Dust the shots with a pinch of nutmeg.
- For use in 1 pint iSi whipper, simply double the recipe.
NotesA great way to entertain your friends during a holiday party
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
NFPG Recipe Collection
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Zucchini Pizza Bites
Ramen Noodle Sandwich Fit For a Hungry Person
Pancit Bihon (Stir Fried Rice Noodles)See More