- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 5
- Preparation Time: 5
- For 1/2 Pint Whippers:
- 5 ounces heavy whipping cream
- 3 ounces egg nog (store bought)
- 2 tbsp confectioners sugar
- For garnish: 1 pinch of nutmeg
- Chill 5 shot glasses. Arrange shot glasses on a serving tray. Pour 1.5 ounces of rum into each shot glass (roughly ¾ full).
- Step 1 – Pour egg nog, heavy whipping cream and confectioners sugar into iSi Dessert Whip or iSi Easy Whip.
- Step 2 – Screw top onto iSi whip, shake container 5 times to blend ingredients and insert cream charger. Shake container 10 times to help aerate mixture.
- Step 3 – Dispense cream into shot glass.
- Dust the shots with a pinch of nutmeg.
- For use in 1 pint iSi whipper, simply double the recipe.
NotesA great way to entertain your friends during a holiday party
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More