- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time:
- 5 pounds potatoes, cooked, peeled and diced
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green or sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Pinch oregano
- Pinch chives
- In a large salad bowl, combine first 11 ingredients.
- Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine all dressing ingredients and toss with potato mixture.
- Chill for up to 24 hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Short & SweetSee More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More