- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time:
- 5 pounds potatoes, cooked, peeled and diced
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green or sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Pinch oregano
- Pinch chives
- In a large salad bowl, combine first 11 ingredients.
- Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine all dressing ingredients and toss with potato mixture.
- Chill for up to 24 hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More