- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Cold water ½ + ¼ c
- Egg 1
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Rice flour 110g/1 c
- Tapioca 45 g/1/3 c
- Cornstarch 50 g/1/3 c
- Sweet rice flour 55g/1/3 c
- Xanthan gum 5 ml
- Gelatin 5 ml
- Combine all ingredients except the egg and water in a food processor and blend together.
- Combine the egg with ½ c of water
- With the machine running slowly add the water egg mix-ture.
- The dough should come together to form a soft dough. If it is too dry add some additional water.
- If the dough is too sticky add additional sweet rice flour in small increments.
NotesReprinted from Celi-Yak News Spring 2012
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More