- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryReprinted from Celi-Yak News Spring 2012
- Cold water ½ + ¼ c
- Egg 1
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Rice flour 110g/1 c
- Tapioca 45 g/1/3 c
- Cornstarch 50 g/1/3 c
- Sweet rice flour 55g/1/3 c
- Xanthan gum 5 ml
- Gelatin 5 ml
- Combine all ingredients except the egg and water in a food processor and blend together.
- Combine the egg with ½ c of water
- With the machine running slowly add the water egg mix-ture.
- The dough should come together to form a soft dough. If it is too dry add some additional water.
- If the dough is too sticky add additional sweet rice flour in small increments.