EGG SALAD PIZZA CONES
- 1/4 cup bottled reduced-fat creamy Italian salad dressing
- • 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning, crushed
- • 6 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- • 1/4 cup sliced green onions with tops
- • 1/4 cup minced pepperoni
- • 6 plain ice cream cones
- • Chopped mushrooms, green peppers, black olives as desired
- • 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- • 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
In medium bowl, stir together dressing and seasoning. Stir in eggs, onions and pepperoni. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
To serve, scoop about 1/3 cup of the mixture into each cone. Top with about 2 tablespoons pizza sauce and mushrooms, peppers and olives as desired. Sprinkle each with about 1 teaspoon cheese.