- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 20 min
- 36 wonton wrappers
- 3 cups prepared egg salad
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1/3 cup shredded carrot
- 10 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 9 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Parsley sprigs
- Coat one side of each wonton wrapper with cooking spray; gently press into miniature muffin cups, greased side down. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- In a bowl, combine the egg salad, onions and carrot; mix well. stir in the bacon. Spoon about 1 tablespoon into each wonton cup. Garnish with tomatoes and parsley. Yield: 3 dozen.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More