- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 20 min
- 36 wonton wrappers
- 3 cups prepared egg salad
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1/3 cup shredded carrot
- 10 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 9 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Parsley sprigs
- Coat one side of each wonton wrapper with cooking spray; gently press into miniature muffin cups, greased side down. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- In a bowl, combine the egg salad, onions and carrot; mix well. stir in the bacon. Spoon about 1 tablespoon into each wonton cup. Garnish with tomatoes and parsley. Yield: 3 dozen.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Home cookingSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More