- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 16 Slices Of Bread W/Crust Removed
- 8 Slices Of Cheddar Cheese Or Grated Package
- 8 Slices Of Ham Or Jimmy Dean Breakfast Sausage
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Dry Mustard
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 8 Beaten Eggs With 3 Cups Of Milk
- 1 Cup Of Special K Cereal
- Greased Pan (9”X13”)
- Lay bread in pan, place ham on top or sprinkle cooked Jimmy Dean sausage on top. Place cheese over ham or sausage.
- Beat eggs, milk, add mustard and salt. Pour mixture over bread, cheese and meat. Cover with wrap and let stand overnight in refrigerator.
- Next Day – Dot with butter and sprinkle Special K on top. Bake at 300 degrees for 1 hour. You can lightly sprinkle grated cheddar cheese on top of the mixture if preferred.
NotesThis is from my friend, from a bed and breakfast they stayed at.
My friend used grated cheese and sausage. She cooked the sausage and then put it in a blender to make a finer meat to spread.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Cooking with SabraSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More