- Cooking Time:
- Servings: Serves 5
- Preparation Time:
- 4 C chicken or beef broth (or use bouillon cubes)
- Salt if desired (not necessary if salty bouillon cubes are used)
- Marjoram, basil, parsley flakes to taste
- 2 eggs
- 1 C alfalfa or mung bean sprouts, coarsely chopped
- Heat broth.
- Add seasonings.
- Beat eggs well.
- Drizzle beaten eggs into hot broth, stirring.
- Eggs should set and become stringy; if not, increase heat.
- Add sprouts.
- If using alfalfa sprouts, allow to heat through only and remove from stove.
- If using mung sprouts, simmer gently 2-3 minutes, then serve promptly.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More