BackstoryDates & nuts muffins is a classic taste combination. These are wonderful & mouthwatering and easy to prepare muffins. These delicious muffins are a healthy treat any time of day. These would be a great addition to kids school lunch box or a warmed up afternoon tea snack. The kids really enjoyed them & they were healthy
- 120 gms. Condensed milk,
- 100 gms. Maida( All Purpose Flour),
- 3 Tbsp Butter,
- Date Paste ( 16 Dates & milk for soaking.)
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder,
- 1/4 tsp soda-bi-carb,
- Walnuts & Cashews for garnishing,
- Milk as required.
- Soak dates in milk for 2 hours. Than grind in paste.
- Take condensed milk, butter & date paste in a bowl & give a nice whisk.
- Than add soda, baking powder, maida & milk & prepare a batter.
- Put batter in muffin tray.
- Spread some chocolate chips, walnuts & cashews on the top.
- Bake the muffins on 180*C for 20-25 minutes.