- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 1 cup Borden Eggnog
- 1 Tablespoon light Karo syrup
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoon semisweet chocolate pieces
- 2 teaspoons butter
- Cook candy to soft ball stage.
- Butter bottom and sides of a heavy 3 qt saucepan. In this pan combine sugar, eggnog and syrup. Cook over med heat stirring constantly until sugar dissolves and mixture comes to a boil.
- Cook to 328 degrees (soft ball stage) stirring only as needed. Immediately remove from heat. Add 2 tbsp butter and vanilla. Cool to 110 do not stir.
- Beat until fudge becomes very thick and starts to lose its gloss. Quickly stir in nuts.
- In glass 1 cup measure cup, combine chocolate pieces and 2 tsp butter. Set in saucepan filled with 1 inch of water heat until chocolate melts. Drizzle over top of fudge score in squares while warm. Cut when cool and firm.
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
The Naked MacaronSee More
Zucchini Pizza Bites
Ramen Noodle Sandwich Fit For a Hungry Person
Pancit Bihon (Stir Fried Rice Noodles)See More