- Cooking Time: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1/8 cup butter, chilled
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 cup eggnog
- 6 ounces white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cup mini-marshmallows
- 1 cup almonds, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Line a 9" x 9" pan with aluminum foil and set aside.
- Spray the sides of a large saucepan with butter-flavor non-stick spray. Add the eggnog and sugar, and bring to a rolling boil over medium to medium-high heat, stirring constantly. Boil for two full minutes.
- Fold in the marshmallows, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Bring back to a rolling boil for another 6 minutes, stirring constantly. The mixture will start to turn brown, which is normal, but if you see brown flakes in the mixture then turn down the heat a little.
- Remove from heat and add the butter, chips, and nuts. Stir until thoroughly mixed or until the mixture starts to lose its glossy appearance.
- Pour into prepared pan. Cool at room temperature. Remove from pan, remove foil, cut into squares.
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Short & Sweet
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More