- Cooking Time: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1/8 cup butter, chilled
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 cup eggnog
- 6 ounces white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cup mini-marshmallows
- 1 cup almonds, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Line a 9" x 9" pan with aluminum foil and set aside.
- Spray the sides of a large saucepan with butter-flavor non-stick spray. Add the eggnog and sugar, and bring to a rolling boil over medium to medium-high heat, stirring constantly. Boil for two full minutes.
- Fold in the marshmallows, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Bring back to a rolling boil for another 6 minutes, stirring constantly. The mixture will start to turn brown, which is normal, but if you see brown flakes in the mixture then turn down the heat a little.
- Remove from heat and add the butter, chips, and nuts. Stir until thoroughly mixed or until the mixture starts to lose its glossy appearance.
- Pour into prepared pan. Cool at room temperature. Remove from pan, remove foil, cut into squares.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More